Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fashion's My Passion.... Spring Inspiration



Roland Mouret cutout back dress
$2,375 - net-a-porter.com
Joseph eyelet shift dress
$595 - barneys.com
ISSA London evening gown dress
£842 - josephm.com


Hello Loves.... Spring has defiantly sprung and is in the air and you all know what that means; out with the dull, dry fashions that winter has to offer and in with the statement-making and color popping pieces that just yell SPRING TIME!!!! As most of you all know Ms. Ross has always been a fashion icon of mine. Her sophisticated style and elegant demeanor is what contributed to my love for fashion and is what helps to inspire my style today. With that being said I figured what better way to bring in spring than with beautiful silhouettes and pops of color and who could present it better than Diana.  I hope this inspires and gets you into gear for Spring Fashion 2012. Lord knows I'm ready to make Ms. Ross proud!!! Well until next time, thanks for having your daily Piece of PieXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment