Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Busy Building My EmPIYA, Where's Your Mind At!!

As most of you know I have my own custom jewelry line, EmPiya State of Mind and I am so excited to announce that I finally launched my website: http://www.wix.com/amccurdy/empiya-state-of-mind 
YEP... IT'S OFFICIAL!!!! 
So be sure to stop by the site, view my piece's and hit me for your orders. Below are some ladies who already decided to join my EmPiya, hopefully you will be next...


Kisha has an EmPiya State of Mind with her "Do Your Ears Hang Low" earring/necklace in Gold. She's focused on building her EmPiya, WHERE'S YOUR MIND AT!!!


Tasha has an EmPiya State of Mind with her "Oriental Goddess" earring/necklace in Gold. She's focused on building her EmPiya, WHERE'S YOUR MIND AT!!!


Julse has an EmPiya State of Mind with her "Chandeliers" earrings. She's focused on building her EmPiya, WHERE'S YOUR MIND AT!!!


I'm looking for Bad Chicks to represent me. So forget about trying to run the city, focus on building your EmPiya. 
EMPIYA STATE OF MIND... EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment