Friday, November 18, 2011

Ambitious Friday


HEY LOVES and TGIF!!!! I am so happy the weekend is finally here and pretty sure all of you are too. Even though it is Friday and I know so many of us are anxious for the weekend to begin, I don't want you all to lose your momentum. Often times people view Fridays or the weekend in general as their time to move in slow motion and not be as motivated to complete certain tasks as they would during the week. But it is actually during this time when we need to be more motivated and eager to get the things we need accomplished. It’s our free and down time when we are less open to distractions and interruptions that can hinder us from carrying out those personal goals we have for ourselves. To help motivate and keep you focused on your set goals (even in your spare time) I posted my go to song that helps remind me that I’m an Ambitious Girl and need to constantly grow and move forward in my efforts to be the best me I can be. I hope it will help and do the same for you. Well until next time thanks for having you daily Piece of Pie XOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment