Thursday, December 15, 2011

OOTD

Hey Loves... Today I decided to add a new element and piece to the pie, Outfit Of The Day. This portion of the blog will be dedicated to showing off some of the best outfits that I either find via the web, magazines, or through a person I happen to come across while out on The Town (BTW I rep the beautiful Emerald City, Seattle Washington).  Today while on Twitter (make sure you follow me @cutiepapya) I came across this GREAT pic:


This is a picture of model and creator of KA'OIR COSMETICS (check the lip game and the website at:  http://www.KAOIR.com), Keyshia Dior. She calls this her Versace outfit and I personally LOVE IT!!!! Keyshia is known for her creative outfits and flawless make-up and like always she did not disappoint with this look. If you would like to see more of Ms. K. Dior's looks follow her Twitter page @KeyshiaDior. Also be sure to stay tuned for more OOTD's. Well until next time thanks for having your daily Piece of Pie XOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment