Thursday, April 5, 2012

With Spring being such a tough act to follow, God created June...



My Style Inspiration
Ms. June Ambrose 

Hey Loves... lately I have been getting asked the question: "Where do you get your style inspiration from???", I find inspiration from many things... the weather, my mood, art, television, blogs, mags, websites and studying other stylish people. Lately I have been drawn to and getting inspiration from one of my favorite stylist, Ms. June Ambrose. If you've never heard of her before and you're like me and love fashion, I suggest you get acquainted with this woman and study her swag. By all means Google her resume. June is a true business mogul and power woman by definition. Not only is she a tend setter/marketing genius and has styled some of the best in the entertainment industry,  she is also a published author of the book , Effortless Style, has held the title of creative director for various fashion brands, magazine layouts, and music videos, all while juggling motherhood and creating her own fashion line. SO YES, June has done it all and you cannot help but to respect her and her craft. 

      This Woman Can Not Be Stopped...

June has recently launched a turban line inspired by her signature head pieces. They come in bright colors like gold, teal, tangerine, hot pink  and a host of head turning patterns (no pun intended, LOL). The different styles also have fun names like Decadent, Empress, Sweet Pea, and Josephine with prices ranging from $125-$150. June is also set to launch an eyewear line and you can watch her every Monday on her reality television show on VH1 entitled Styled By June... Making Moves and Setting the Trends of Today is what Ms. Ambrose does which is why I love to follow her and I hope you will do the same.  Until next time thanks for having your daily PieceOfPieXOXOXO

(My June Ambrose inspired look)

No comments:

Post a Comment